页面

2012年11月1日星期四

What kinds of jewelry are hot sale?

What kinds of jewelry are hot sale?

This is a headache problem for me now.  I are thinking this question for several days. Because now my online wholesale jewelry shop needs more popular and hot-sale fashion jewelry, costume jewelry, like costume necklaces. But I have got nothing after several days' thinking.  I still don't know how to order fashion costume jewelry for my online jewelry wholesale store. Wow, it is really a big headache.

My online store of wholesale fashion jewelry is www.jewelrysaga.com which is a online store of quality fashion jewelry suitable for USA, European Markets. I know fashion jewelry are the best items which are suitable for doing online business, because they are with high value and with light weight, low shipping cost. And we are located in Yiwu city which is the biggest fashion jewelry producing market and wholesale market in the China. There are over 5000 supplier of all kinds of fashion jewelry, costume jewelry, which covers 925 silver jewelry, cz jewelry, handmade jewelry, beaded jewelry, jewelry making supplies, jewelry beads etc.

I have spent over 10,000 RMB on jewelry wholesale online store-jewelrysaga.com. I have spent a lot time to do SEO for this site hoping it will have a high rank on google search. I know some skills of SEO, but not an expert or a skilled person to do the best SEO for my site. But I think it will rank on the first page of google search after my efforts 2 months later.

Read more about my site of wholesale jewelry store--Jewelrysaga.com.

没有评论:

发表评论